PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE:
This department provides both cashless & reimbursement facility to the patients. It is acting as a facilitator between the clients’ insurance company & TPA and hence in no way influences decision on approval / denial of cashless hospitalization.
List of Empanelled Insurance Services
- Mahe mediassist
- Medi assist India Pvt Ltd.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- Family Health plan Ltd
- TTK health care services Pvt Ltd
- Paramount Health services Pvt Ltd
- Star Health Life Insurance
- M.D India
- Med Save Life Insurance
- Dedicated Health Care services
- Baichand Amoluk Insurance Services
- E Meditech solutions Ltd
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Sree Gokulum Health Care Pvt Ltd
- Med Net UAE FZ L.L.C
- Daman National Health Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- United India Insurance company
- ING Vysya Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- The New India assurance
- Bhaichand Amoluk Insurance Services
- ICICI Prudential
- Bajaj Allianz
- ING Vysya
- Birla Sunlife
To conduct medical health checkups (Pre policy Health Check ups ) kindly take prior appointments
Contact No: 0490 3059758
Cashless facility available for government employees of
- ECHS (Ex – Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme)
Reimbursement facility is also available for Government Employees subject to certain conditions.
Employees State Insurance Act 1948 provides certain benefits to employees in case of sickness maternity and employment injury and makes provision for other matters in relation thereto. The ESI Hospital of Kannur District is not well developed to provide multispeciality treatments to ESI beneficiaries. Hence the ESI department has directly tied up with TCH as network service provider to provide best treatment to its customers.
ECHS (Ex – Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme):
ECHS aims at providing comprehensive and quality medical care to Ex-Servicemen for all known diseases through the ECHS empanelled hospitals through out India. TCH has got the reputation of being the first hospital in North Malabar to get empanelled with ECHS. We have been extending our care & services to both outpatients and inpatients referred from ECHS polyclinic from Feb 2005 onwards. Free nutritious diet is also a part and parcel of the inpatient treatment. Free diet counseling is also provided for the ECHS inpatients.